NIH Funding Opportunities for Research Studies Using APIS
NIAAA and other NIH Institutes and Centers support impactful research on the effects of public policies on health-related behaviors and outcomes. APIS is designed to facilitate research on the effects and effectiveness of alcohol-related policies. Following is a partial list of Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs) and Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) that may be suitable for research projects that use APIS policy information.
- NOT-AA-22-001: Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Epidemiology and Prevention of Alcohol Misuse in Understudied Young Adult Populations; Military, Workforce, and Community College
- NOT-AA-21-028: Notice of Special Interest: Public Policy Effects on Alcohol-, Cannabis-, Tobacco-, and Other Drug-Related Behaviors and Outcomes
- NOT-AA-20-018: Notice of Special Interest: Secondary Analyses of Existing Alcohol Research Data
- NOT-AA-20-017: Notice of Special Interest: Epidemiology and Prevention in Alcohol Research
- Parent Funding Opportunity Announcements (For Unsolicited or Investigator-Initiated Applications): https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/parent_announcements.htm
For general information about applying for NIH grants, see the NIH Office of Extramural Research site at https://grants.nih.gov/.